Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. Company will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Company may collect information from you at different points on our website.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED. When you visit Resort-trak.com, you may provide us with different types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our web Site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. It is completely optional for you to participate.
For example, we request information from you when you:
(1) Wish to make a payment (2) Advise us of an address change (3) Advise us of a telephone change
In the instances above, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, billing address, and credit card information, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to complete your transaction.
E-mail Information: If you choose to correspond further with us through e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail addresses and our responses.
2. USE OF INFORMATION. Company will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. We use the personal information we collect for the purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making other products and services available to our customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our web Site, new products or services, and notices we think you might find valuable. Users who do not wish to receive those mailings (whether e-mail or paper mail) or who believe they are receiving those mailings by mistake can contact Company and request removal from the mailing list by e-mail or by telephone at 616.942.5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday.
3. SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES. We do not share information with any other agent, contractor or company.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW. Company reserves the right to release personal and account information when it believes it is appropriate to comply with the law, other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users or others.
5. ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION. Company provides you access to your personal information. You may update correct, add to or remove your personal information by e-mail request or contact us at 616.942.5555 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST Monday-Friday.
6. PUBLIC FORUMS. Company currently provides or may in the future provide on-line bulletin boards, forums, and/or chat rooms for users who visit our Site. Be advised that any postings by a user will not be protected or confidential.
7. SECURITY. Company works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you provide to us. To be sure your connection is secure, look at the lower portion of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) the SSL is active.